Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CIIP experience.

We have just finished our Canadian Immigration Integration Program (CIIP) today.  
The seminar is for 2 days. The 1st day is the general orientation in which speakers discuss Canada in general, adaptation, Canadian resume format, ways to get "Canadian Experience" and job search tools needed.  The 2nd day is a more personalized approach.  You will get a one on one or a group session depending on the number of attendees in you respective occupations.

I find the seminar very informative and a reality check of sorts.  It helped me streamline useful sites and reinforced my belief that a lot of work needs to be done before and after landing.  It also managed my expectations and broadened my career options.

Overall, I would definitely recommend attending CIIP.  Your time will not be wasted and you will meet other future immigrants (future network) who are going through the same anxious feelings as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment