Wednesday, November 28, 2012

CGA DO MORE CONTEST

For those planning to enroll in the CGA program in Ontario, they have an ongoing contest right now. It is called "The Win More Contest".  Basically, you just have to register your email address and you already have a ticket.  And if you can refer others, you will get another ticket once they join.  This contest is drawn monthly and has one $2,500 and one $750 scholarship prizes.  If you can help me out, just send me your email address so that I can refer you! =)

2 comments:

  1. hi! i have been following your blog. I work as an Accountant also in Pinas. Will be landing in Toronto on January. You may refer me also. henelle.marquez@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I already refered you. Message me when you land. I may have some personal tips I can provide. =)

    ReplyDelete